Thursday, October 10

Have You Started Tweeting Yet?

Those of you that have read some of my previous blog posts know that I am a huge supporter of teachers using Twitter. Even after a few years of being “active” on Twitter I find that I’m still more of a follower than a “tweeter.” By following numerous key educators and organizations, I've been directed to some very interesting articles and have obtained many useful online resources.


I log in to Twitter a few times a week - usually while I’m watching TV. I admit that I do enjoy reading tweets from my local police department - those police logs are always so captivating. And those of you who know me know that I do (shamelessly) like to “keep up” with the Kardashians (it’s so easy on Twitter!). However, when I do come across an educational  resource that I find useful I email it to myself (directly from Twitter) so that I can read it in more detail at a later time.


 I encourage all teachers to create a Twitter account; you’ll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment