Wednesday, May 14

Online Resources: Thank You Twitter!

Twitter is one of my favorite social media tools that I use to connect with other educators. I have amazing “conversations” with like-interested educators from around the globe. I rely on Twitter to help me obtain outstanding resources for my professional development as well as curriculum development. Listed below are the resources that I’ve found (using Twitter) within the last 10 days or so that I find to be interesting and useful. All of these sites are available on my Diigo Library as well. I add new resources to my library fairly often so please visit and help yourself to any resources that you may find useful.





The Following resources are all on the topic of Social Media. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I'm in the process of developing a course on social media that will be offered to our high school students in September. I’ll be developing units that focus on the influence that social media has on the business sector, politics, and social media "norms", to name just a few. Take a look at a few of these resources and think about how you might be able to incorporate social media into your curriculum. The possibilities are endless!!




No comments:

Post a Comment